After its insanely popular beta phase and launch, VALORANT was met with huge success. But as it became harder to maintain the high levels of hype after launching, it seemed like most people were having a hard time figuring out just how much they cared about playing. It is common knowledge among seasoned gamers that shooting games are exciting and rewarding in their own ways. Fans of shooters have told us, however, the game will require an immense amount of accuracy with your mouse to pull off a victory. This type of hand-eye coordination can only be developed over time so we appreciate all our fans who willingly put up the effort!
“The game’s mix between highly technical tactical shooters and ability-focused games seems to be a hit, with more and more players finding their way to the game each day.”
VALORANT takes many notes from top shooters like Counter-Strike, and just as in that game precision is important. If you’re looking for the best mouse to use with this game, we recommend something that does well at FPS (first-person shooter) games or competitive tournaments. If you’re a mouse fiend and want to buy your first new one, then the best place to find some of the top VALORANT stars is right here. We teamed up with our data experts and have compiled this list of five mice that are being used by today’s star players.
This article will close by going over each mouse in detail and showcasing its unique features so you can make your selection accordingly.
What makes a mouse good for VALORANT?
VALORANT is a tactical combat game where the time to kill (commonly abbreviated as ‘TTK’) is very low. Just a few well-placed bullets result in a kill, so you will want to be using an adjustable mouse with flawless accuracy. These have been the norm in any gaming mouse worth its salt for the past year or two, but since this is still a relatively recent development you can still find many budget mice (that are not intended to be gaming mice) which house sensors that allow jittering, smoothing and angle snapping. These three things are important for shooter games like VALORANT and you should invest in a good FPS-grade mouse if you want to play the game competitively.
Aside from the sensor, though, it’s entirely subjective. Sure, you want a mouse with the good build quality, nice clicks, and all of that jazz but some of the most important factors (such as shape) are completely personal preferences. You can buy online computer parts stores in India. Whether you’re new to gaming mice or know precisely what you want, browse through this article for a list of top-tier gaming mouse recommendations.
1. Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse 1:
The Logitech G Pro Wireless is a phenomenal mouse that is perfect for gamers who need accuracy when shooting games. A wireless mouse that weighs less than 100 grams (the G Pro Wireless weighs in at around 80 grams), a flawless sensor, crispy clicks, modular side buttons, a pretty safe ambidextrous shape and up to 50 hours of battery life sounded like a dream, In the past when wireless gaming mice were not as popular, they had connection issues.
- Customizable ambidextrous design
- Removable buttons.
- Small and light-weight ergonomic design that clocks in at 80 grams.
- Battery life that averages 48-50 hours.
- This game was made with input from people who play League of Legends and Counter-Strike (CS:GO Smurf Accounts). I think that the mouse should be more developed in this late stage of these games.
- The L/R spring to tension system is troublesome and can quickly double-click if you’re not careful.
2. BenQ Zowie EC2
Zowie has been known for a long time for making good gaming mice. Here you won’t find any fancy LED lights, crazy features, or experimental gambles. Zowie is a basic mouse but it has all the features you need to play games.
This is a great mouse if you want a device for pointing. It has no extra features but it is good. The shape is the star. The EC remains one of the most copied shapes out there and This mouse is a good choice for gaming. But it might not be as good for browsing because the button on the wheel isn’t always right.
- Punches well above its weight in terms of performance for the price.
- The mouse delivers consistently across the board
- The total weight of the EC2 is 90g
- It has a 6.6ft cable which is more than enough for even the biggest setups.
- The lack of customizable DPI seriously hurts this mouse for me
- It’s not the prettiest-looking gaming mouse out there.
3. Logitech G Pro X Superlight
The Logitech G Pro Wireless was a high-end wireless mouse that shook the gaming world to its core when it was first released, but then Logitech faced mounting competition which led many critics to question what their next move would be.
This mouse is the perfect choice for those who want to use a lightweight mouse and play wireless. Out of all the mice on sale in the electronics section, it is unquestionably one of the most impressive. It’s a good shape to use with children and thanks to its safe design (some argue that it’s a bit too safe because it doesn’t really ‘specialize’ in any specific grip style) it will suit a very large variety of grip types.
- The G Pro X Superlight is the best lightweight mouse on the market.
- The fact that it’s a lightweight model that also features a HERO 25K sensor and LIGHTSPEED wireless communication is incredible.
- The mouse has unbelievable 70-hour battery life.
- The fact that Logitech didn’t make this mouse ambidextrous is surprising. It was released two years after the G Pro Wireless, so it is strange.
For Valorant, you need the right mouse. You can get one that is for preference; it will be like any other shooter game where you have to find a mouse that is good for your preference. Keep in mind that your experience with pointing devices will be different from what others tell you their experiences are, so try a few different types of mice before settling on one. Luckily these mice come in many different shapes and sizes so there’s a mouse for any configuration, whether you just want to try out gaming peripherals or if you need to upgrade your current setup.